3 Core Systems prides itself on training top notch candidates who are thoroughly trained. We keep our hires confident and knowledgeable, constantly exposed to the latest methodologies, tools, and strategic thinking. We seek confident, experienced SAP professionals with outstanding interpersonal skills, who consistently demonstrate talent and a positive attitude.
If you share that same desire to work in a challenging, team-oriented environment and are dedicated to delivering the highest customer satisfaction, we want to hear from you!
- Technical Training: Furthering to enhance and keep developing computer skills, employees are offered a three-phase technical training curriculum. In addition we also provide job-specific technical training and on-site training to all employees, regardless of whether the skill is required in their current position or not.
- Job-specific Training: Employees are offered a variety of job-specific training and/or designations for many areas of expertise throughout 3Core Systems.
- Leadership Development: 3Core Systems provides its leaders with a three-level training program. Phase I provides managers with the skills and knowledge to lead, coach, develop, and motivate employees. In Phase II, officers and managers learn key skills for continuing their professional development. Phase III builds further upon the development from Phase II.
- Medical/Dental: 3Core Systems provides a wide range of medical benefits through its medical providers and offers a range of dental benefits as well, which enables our employees and their families to access dental care at lower out-of-pocket costs.
- Paid Time Off: Employees are eligible for paid time off as vacation leave
- Bachelors or Masters (or Foreign education equivalent of same) in related field and/or relevant experience required, depending on position. For certain positions, we accept degree equivalent in education and experience or any equally suitable comb of education, training and/or experience qualifying applicant to perform job duties.
- All qualified candidates should apply with an attached resume, cover letter and references to email@example.com
- Programmers, S/W Engineers (Sys S/W), Computer Systems Analysts, DBAs & CIS Mgrs needed to work in Naperville, IL & at various locations throughout the US, and multiple locations when required.