Ever since its inception in 2004, 3Core Systems has been offering Information Technology specialists with the most current, state of the art skills that are needed to meet our client’s requirements and their dynamic information technology environments. Our consultants have had an immaculate record of completing all projects successfully through technical expertise
Information Technology Consulting
Our most important differentiator is our people. Our engagements are staffed with high performance individuals who have both business and technology experience. 3Core Systems consultants minimize the learning curve and maximize the productivity thus providing immediate benefits to Customer. In addition to our skill set, we have the advantage of maintaining very low overheads, resulting in excellent value for customers.
- High Performance Resources: We use high performance work teams composed of senior consultants. This ensures high quality deliverables, minimal errors and rework, shorter implementation time and requires fewer team members to complete the work, resulting in a measurable lower TCO.
- Involved Management: The 3Core Systems Management Team plays an active role in each engagement.
- Single Point of Contact: (SPOC) 3Core Systems will designate a dedicated Account Manager for managing and strengthening our relationship with Customer. Designated account manager will act as Single Point of Contact responsible for Contract management, Account servicing and Delivery, liaison between 3Core Systems and City.
- Proven Methodology: Proven processes to engage a qualified resource timely for Public and Private Sector IT Staffing Support.
- Weekly Status Meetings - The Account Manager shall participate in weekly status meetings with the recruiting staff. The goal of the meeting shall be to discuss and develop recruiting strategies for new requirements, and to review the status of existing requirements.
- Monthly Account Review - Additionally, Project Manager and Account Manager will get together on a monthly basis to review account activities.
- Oversight to Engaged Resources: Engagement lead oversees the IT Staffing Services. On weekly basis, resources are requested to provide status on his/her current tasks, open issues, resolution proposed/implemented and progress made according to timelines.
- Recruiting Process - The consultants we provide our customers ultimately reflect our quality of services. Our structured recruiting and staffing process ensures the quality of new consultants joining the firm. 3Core Systems has developed a proven and repeatable recruitment practice that ensures the qualification and hiring of professionals that appropriately satisfy customer requirements. Additionally, we at 3Core Systems use online skill inventory and analysis tests, and computer based testing to evaluate candidate’s technical skills and experience levels.
- Professional Development Plans – 3Core Systems’ professional development mechanisms include monitoring and interacting with the consultant during the first month of employment. Professional development plans are established for each consultant in addition to timely performance reviews and evaluations to ensure that compensation, training, and assignments are in line with the consultant's goals.
- Cost Effective Reliable Quality Resources: Our consultants ideally relocate closer to customer locations. So, our resources are available onsite with least overhead costs. This approach gives us flexibility to manage aggressive project schedules and project costs
Information Technology Staffing
3Core Systems augments staff with highly qualified Consultants who are experienced with the latest technology in their specific domains. 3Core Systems understands that building and sustaining a strong Project Team is a major factor in the success of any engagement.
3Core Systems Resource Management Team is a group of highly qualified Account Managers, Resource Managers, Technical Recruiters, and Subject Matter Experts, who have spent the entire span of their professional careers in the Information Technology industry. We at 3Core Systems give a great deal of importance to detail and do not stop asking questions, unless we understand what is that the Customer is looking for. Once we have a detailed understanding communicated across the team, we then focus on finding good fits for the positions. We do this by a tiered recruiting approach wherein, we qualify Candidates not only by preliminary interviews, but also by extensive technical interviews before we present the candidate to the Customer.